In this guide, you will learn how to start trading on Bitonext platform. Everything will be discussed in this tutorial, from account opening to features you can utilize while trading.
How to open an account?
To start trading on Bitonext platform, you will need first to open an account. After that, it is mandatory to verify your identity by submitting the relevant documents as we strongly follow the SOPs for safety reasons and comply with AML and CFT policies. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the registration page.
- Input the credentials like name, email, etc., in the relevant spaces.
- You can choose any currencies (USD or EUR) you wish to deal in.
- From the list of the countries, select your country.
- If you have gotten any promo code, enter it into the relevant box for extra privileges.
How to deposit funds?
After opening an account, you will need it to be funded; for that, you can follow the following steps:
- After registration, log in to your client area and click the deposit button.
- There will be 4 base currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, AUD).
- You can select any method like bank transfers, debit/credit cards, and cryptocurrencies to fund the account. However, the options might differ depending on your region.
- When you click on the “Submit” button, the various options appear on the screen.
- Choose the one convenient to you, enter the credentials, and deposit the amount (minimum 250 USD) to your account.
Where to switch language on the WebTrader?
We provide our customers to use the platform in different languages. You can change the language by clicking on the button in the right corner. “EN” will be the default selection. You can alter it with DE, ES, or IT anytime.
How to control assets on the WebTrader?
We provide you with a search bar on the left side of the WebTrader to inquire about the specific asset you wish to trade. Just enter the symbol name, and you will get that instantly. You can also select asset classes and expand them to reach the specific symbol.
All asset classes we deal in are listed on the left side of the panel. You will get the complete list of symbols in an expended view by clicking any asset class. There is also a “add to favorite” option represented by a “star” that you can use to add any particular symbol to your favorite list.
Here is the list of entire asset classes you can choose from:
How to place the order on Bitonext WebTrader?
You can open or close a position on the bottom right of the WebTrader panel. Follow the following steps to open a trading position with Bitonext WebTrader.
- Choose the symbol you wish to trade from the search bar or listed asset classes.
- Set the “volume” or “lot size” of your trade (it ranges from 0.01 to 10)
- Choose the “Buy” or “Sell” option.
- When you select any of the buy or sell options, an “Open New Position” box will appear where you can place your stop loss/take profits (if any).
- In the end, you can place the order by clicking on the “Yes” button. If you are not happy with the position, you can close the box by pressing the “No” button.
How to place a pending order on Bitonext WebTrader?
There is a dedicated block on Bitonext WebTrader that ensures you to place pending orders with multi-order types as:
- Sell Limit
- Buy Limit
- Sell Stop
- Buy Stop
You can place any of the above order types in the following steps:
- Select any of the above order types you wish to open.
- Set the “Price” in the price box.
- Confirm the Expiry date.
- Place the order right away.
How to add drawing tools to the Bitonext Webtrader chart?
Bitonext provides instant access to the drawing tools aiding the traders in building trading strategies and placing orders upon completion of specific criteria. Bitonext WebTarder gives you the necessary drawing tools like brushes, lines, polygons, etc.
To draw any shape on the chart, drag your cursor position to the left side of the main chart. You will see a list of drawing tools that you can use to build patterns, lines, arcs, and lines on the chart. Besides this, text input options, icons list, and measure bars are also there for your ease. Each category has hundreds of sub-tools in it. For example, in the line category, you can choose trend lines, trend angle, and arrows, whereas in the indicators category, you can have pitchfork, schiff pitchfork and pitchfans etc.
How to change the chart type on Bitonext WebTrader?
Bitonext WebTarder allows you to analyze the chart in versatile ways visually. You can instantly choose between bar charts, candlesticks, hollow candles, etc.
To choose your favorite chart type:
- Navigate to the top of the chart and click on the icon right of the “time chart” icon.
- Upon hovering over the icon, it will reflect the existing chart type.
- When you click the icon, a list will be expanded, and all types of charts will appear to choose from.
- Select the chart type you feel comfortable with, and you will instantly get it on the screen.
How to add indicators to the Bitonext WebTrader?
Bitonext Webtrader is equipped with a bulk of technical indicators that help make prudent trading decisions. Famous indicators like Bollinger bands, chande momentum oscillators, and Connors RSI are on the list.
To add the indicator, you can:
- Drag the cursor above the chart and click the indicators button.
- A new window will appear with the search bar.
- You can either select the indicator from the menu or find it by searching from the search bar.
- When you click on any indicator, it will instantly appear on the chart.
How to do copy trading with Bitonext WebTrader?
We provide you with the social trading facility with our Bitonext WebTrading platform. With a copy trading facility, you will be able to copy the traders of industry leaders.
To begin with copy trading:
- Click on the “Master” button available on the panel’s top.
- Deposit at least 100USD to start with copy trading.
- On the left of the panel, you can choose from the list of the master traders ranked with their risk levels.
- On the right panel, you will view all information about the master, his success rate, number of trades, best trading positions, etc.
- Set up the values and click on copy master to start copy trading instantly.
General WebTrader Tips
Here are a few of the tips every trader must consider while trading with Bitonext WebTrader:
- You can perform many actions like adding an indicator, inserting a drawing tool, or changing the time frame with just a “right-click” on the chart. A menu will appear, and you will be able to perform many actions with wandering around the panel.
- You can view your trading history and build your journal with Bitonext WebTrader.
- The styles of candles, background colors, and timezones can be changed in the “Settings” section of the WebTrader panel.
- You can view the current trade status/open positions on the right side of the main panel.